“Delicious food, great drink”

Bellys Left Coast and Tap Room
Ranked #40 of 540 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stopped into Belly after getting of the bus from San Francisco and waiting to be picked up by a friend. What a find! Had the pulled pork sliders that came with a salad. Hands down the best pulled pork I've ever had, for just $9- the salad was amazingly fresh and tasty. The wonderful chardonnay was a bit pricey at $11, but not complaining. Ate on the front patio, watching people walk by. One of the most pleasant lunches I've had in years.
Came back next day with a friend and had the chicken wings. Delicious. Didn't drink any of the beers, but they had a huge selection, two dozen or more. Just a very cool place with a very relaxed vibe. I'll be sure to visit when I'm back in Santa Rosa.

There are newer reviews for Bellys Left Coast and Tap Room

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We picked this place after someone in our hotel mentioned the dates wrapped in bacon with cheese. We had these as a starter and they were delicous. Our main courses of pizza and tacos were also very good.

The bar has a big selection of craft beer and had a very nice atmosphere.

Misses out on five stars due to the fact that after we finished our main course and still with some beer left I was thinking about dessert and another beer when the waitress brought the bill without being asked or offering us anything else. She did say there was no rush but I felt the implication was that we had to leave even though the place wasn't busy. I went elsewhere for another drink so they missed out on my buisness.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this little gem while strolling down the road, and were very pleased. The beer selection is fabulous and the staff was very knowledgeable and the food looked amazing, so we will definitely be back to eat.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

stumbled upon Bellys by accident but we loved it so much we returned a second time (only in Santa Rosa for 3 days) - impressive tap beer list (we're from Fort Collins so anyone who has anything on tap from New Belgium that is NOT Fat Tire scores points!) & great food!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

A great rotation of beers on tap, nice bar, friendly service, good food. What more could you ask for? The pizzas and kale quinoa salad are great, as are the roasted fingerling potatoes. Lots of good options. This is still a new spot but they have nailed down what they are good at.