“Great food on the good” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 524 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Eugene, Oregon
“Great food on the good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I have had some good food from in and out burger joint. I always like stopping by them just for something quick and on the go.

• Visited March 2013

Huntsville, AL
“Who know a fast food burger and be this good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have heard for years that I need to try In and Out Burger. I do not get to the west coast that often and when I do, it is normally not in an area where there is an In and Out, but this trip, yes.

I went there for dinner since I had a big lunch and I figured a burger and shake will not be all that much. I walked in since this was the first time eating at an in and Out and I did not want to hold the drive up line looking over a menu, or so I thought. Plus, the drive through had a long line.

First for those, like me, who never had a chance to go to In and Out, the menu is simple, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger, Fries (just on size), soft drinks or shakes (Strawberry, Vanilla or Chocolate.) There are a few additions you can add to your burger which are not listed on the menu BUT if you go to their website, you can see what they are.

So I ordered a cheeseburger fries and a strawberry shake. I was number 94 and they were just serving 74. OK, I sat and waited (about 15 minutes) and observed that there was one person just slicing potatoes for the fries. Another had 6 fryers going just keeping up with the demand. Most of the orders coming out seemed to be for 4 or more people.

When I finally got my food, it was well worth the wait. The cheeseburger tasted like I made it at home. It had lettuce, a thick slice of tomato and I ordered it with grilled onions. The fries were hot and the shake was real thick.

This is a fast food establishment to look for, if this one is like the rest of the chain.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“a Great Cheese burger that hit the stop.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

After leaving San Fran our family needed a break and enjoyed this place. We are from South Carolina and would love this family chain restaurant here. We enjoyed the bun buttered toasted cheese burger and the kids enjoyed the shakes. I made the mistake of not getting one. The shakes and burgers are some of the best ones I have ever had. Very reasonable price and great service.

• Visited July 2013