“Renewed . . . (!)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Soulstice Spa

Soulstice Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boutique massage therapy spa offering Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, Reiki, prenatal, trigger point and more!With five treatment rooms, we are happy to accommodate couples, small groups and families. Open evenings and weekends. Conveniently located minutes from Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Healdsburg, Windsor and Rohnert Park. Centrally located in beautiful Sonoma Wine Country, minutes from beautiful vineyards and tasting rooms.Complimentary and plentiful parking. Warm, friendly customer service and talented, skilled practitioners. For more information, please visit us online.
Sebastopol, California
“Renewed . . . (!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Two weeks after a minor rear-ending accident my back and neck were still very sore and surrounding muscles were getting intensely bunched up and stiff (add that on to a lot of work stress and computer keyboarding) . . . needless to say, I needed some serious relief! I called around Sebastopol massage shops and none were open late but one referred me to Soulstice and I'm so happy they did! I was able to get a last minute slot from 7-8 since I guess they're a fairly new shop, but the quality of massage was better than any I've ever gotten. So happy to have them nearby . . . I will definitely be coming back as I know it'll take a few more visits to get this pain completely worked out of my back/neck/shoulders!

Visited May 2014

“Solstice spa review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was first introduced to Soulstice Spa by Goupon and have been hooked ever since! So far 5 treatments going for #6 this week. I have seen Elraya a couple of times and am thoroughly pleased with her massage . The staff is very friendly and very quick to make sure that you feel comfortable
The facility is very clean, inviting and peaceful. I joined the spa 2 months ago and look forward to my future monthly treatments. The little gesture of serving "spa water" is a treat; tasty and refreshing. Give them a try,I believe you will return and perhaps even join. There are no fees to join you just pay for a monthly treatment at a discounted rate, no gimmicks. Easy to find and plenty of parking available. (:

1 Thank Ana C
“Shining Star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

My name is Raquel and I saw met Kayse at Chamber of Santa Rosa event last year. So for over a year I have been "meaning" to visit Solstice but never made it in.

About 3 weeks ago Ruthie came into my business and we were talking and it came up that she was a Massage Therapist and worked at Solstice, I took this as a sign and made an appointment that day! I booked an 80 minute Lavender Massage with Ruthie and she is AMAZING! That is simply all I can say! She is soothing, she is relaxing, she knows what she is doing, she listened to what I needed before the session started, she worked on all of the areas of concern for me and really started a fabulous treatment plan.

I have never been somewhere where the massage therapist was so in-tune with my bodies needs - not just what I "said" but what my body was saying. It was a truly wonderful experience and I will continue to go back and see Ruthie many times! It was the best treat that I could have possibly given myself, and I am so happy that I did!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Raquel P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soulstice, nice experience, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I recently joined this spa, as it offers therapeutic and relaxing massages at a reasonable fee for this area. I have found all the staff to be friendly, courteous, and capable, Being a member affords me the luxury of knowing that I will go at least once a month, and I look forward to when my next session is scheduled. The front area is relaxing, stocked with goodies, is a tranquil area, as well as the private massage rooms. Cleanliness and prompt attention are important to me and I have gotten that from Soulstice. I look forward to trying different therapists to see what they offer individually, and have had good tips from the owner, who has been there every time I have booked a massage.

“Little Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

A friend referred me to this spa and it was a wonderful experience! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is serene and quite nice. The location in a little shopping center would lead you to believe that it potentially be "funky" but it is such a little gem! I was quite pleased and had an outstanding massage. I booked my second massage after having such a great experience. I highly recommend Soulstice Spa!