“I'm glad I saw about their introductory offer”
Review of Soulstice Spa

Soulstice Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boutique massage therapy spa offering Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, Reiki, prenatal, trigger point and more!With five treatment rooms, we are happy to accommodate couples, small groups and families. Open evenings and weekends. Conveniently located minutes from Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Healdsburg, Windsor and Rohnert Park. Centrally located in beautiful Sonoma Wine Country, minutes from beautiful vineyards and tasting rooms.Complimentary and plentiful parking. Warm, friendly customer service and talented, skilled practitioners. For more information, please visit us online.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

They had a less expensive first time visit which I took advantage of and was very impressed with their services. Part of their business plan is to offer a membership which includes reduced rates on massages. Elraya was my therapist and I would return for her services. The rooms are very nicely lit, had nice music playing, and other than wishing they had a breast pillow instead of offering a towel, everything went well.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is an amazing spa. Very soothing atmosphere, very clean. Excellent staff. I have been seeing Natalie before I had to undergo Chemo, during my time I was receiving chemo, and now
I will continue to see her. She has always been sensitive to my needs and I couldn't be more pleased with her massages.
Please give Soulstice Spa a try. You will not be disappointed.
Pat Nees

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Two weeks after a minor rear-ending accident my back and neck were still very sore and surrounding muscles were getting intensely bunched up and stiff (add that on to a lot of work stress and computer keyboarding) . . . needless to say, I needed some serious relief! I called around Sebastopol massage shops and none were open late but one referred me to Soulstice and I'm so happy they did! I was able to get a last minute slot from 7-8 since I guess they're a fairly new shop, but the quality of massage was better than any I've ever gotten. So happy to have them nearby . . . I will definitely be coming back as I know it'll take a few more visits to get this pain completely worked out of my back/neck/shoulders!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was first introduced to Soulstice Spa by Goupon and have been hooked ever since! So far 5 treatments going for #6 this week. I have seen Elraya a couple of times and am thoroughly pleased with her massage . The staff is very friendly and very quick to make sure that you feel comfortable
The facility is very clean, inviting and peaceful. I joined the spa 2 months ago and look forward to my future monthly treatments. The little gesture of serving "spa water" is a treat; tasty and refreshing. Give them a try,I believe you will return and perhaps even join. There are no fees to join you just pay for a monthly treatment at a discounted rate, no gimmicks. Easy to find and plenty of parking available. (:

1  Thank Ana C
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My name is Raquel and I saw met Kayse at Chamber of Santa Rosa event last year. So for over a year I have been "meaning" to visit Solstice but never made it in.

About 3 weeks ago Ruthie came into my business and we were talking and it came up that she was a Massage Therapist and worked at Solstice, I took this as a sign and made an appointment that day! I booked an 80 minute Lavender Massage with Ruthie and she is AMAZING! That is simply all I can say! She is soothing, she is relaxing, she knows what she is doing, she listened to what I needed before the session started, she worked on all of the areas of concern for me and really started a fabulous treatment plan.

I have never been somewhere where the massage therapist was so in-tune with my bodies needs - not just what I "said" but what my body was saying. It was a truly wonderful experience and I will continue to go back and see Ruthie many times! It was the best treat that I could have possibly given myself, and I am so happy that I did!

1  Thank Raquel P