“Pretty Good”

Third Street Aleworks
Reserve with OpenTable
Third Street Aleworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 536 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Sonoma, CA
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We stopped here for lunch before going to the fair. We used a Groupon. It was clean and we had very good service. Definately didn't feel like we were treated differently due to Groupon we used. My husband had the three sliders and I had pulled pork. Both very good. Mine was huge! No way I could finish it. Fried were good and we both snacked on them. My iced tea wasn't served very cold and wasn't refilled.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank lovingsonoma

Santa Rosa, California
“Great Food And Service”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I had the Asian Calamari, and it was the best I have ever had. There was plenty of it, and I loved the way it was served. Another person who had the Fish and Chips said the fish was the best she had ever had, and she is from Canada and has had tried to make her fish that good. We had a party of ten and were seated upstairs, and it was so nice to be up there all by ourselves. Steve was our server. He really impressed us by being able to take all our orders without writing them down, and he had no trouble bring each of us our correct orders. We received our meals quickly, and there was plenty of food for each of us.

• Visited July 2013
USA
“Loud and crowded but they have good beer”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

They must be targeting the twenty year olds as the music was way too loud. Service was slow and we were sitting at the bar. We enjoyed the beer. As I write this review I have difficulty telling you that the food is good. It is pub food but in this area of the country I've had a outstanding pub food. The Third Street Aleworks does not provide that quality. I'll rate it average... because I don't want to trash them. The beer is good.

• Visited June 2013
Santa Rosa, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burgers and Service”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Went to have my Birthday dinner with my husband 2nd time there, the 1st time the burgers were good, however this time they were absolutely "horrible" they were burnt, dry and not what I expected, the salad was not good and neither was the ranch dressing, the music was very loud, the waitress was un-attentive never bothered to ask us how our food was, they have a serious "FLY" problem, there is not reason for that! Waited for more than 30 minutes to attempt to get the bill I had to ask another waitress to get her she didn't even know who the waitress was, I will never go back there, and I don't recommend there burgers to anyone, go for a beer that is about it!

• Visited June 2013
San Francisco, California
“Convenient but predictable”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Food is consistently average but, hey, it's a brew pub. Nothing really innovative or signature on the menu. Needs a bigger bar area to create a refreshed vibe

Visited June 2013