“Good happy hour”

Third Street Aleworks
Reserve with OpenTable
Third Street Aleworks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Decent beers at excellent prices. Food specials are a good deal too with $3 appetizers. $3.25 beers and that's a good deal. I had an IPA and seven layer dip. Sat out on the nice patio, away from the street. Service was very good. Food was ok. I'll be back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

It seems like each time we decide to head to Aleworks for some cold ones we are always amazed at the quality of service. I would like to put a full review in here but on our most recent visit we didn't even get a glass of water. After we were sat down at a table for four the service stopped. Ten minutes later we left. We walked over to Mac's, they have Third St. on tap and the service is great.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I headed in here after hitting up Russian River. It was also packed- there was a festival that day with classic cars everywhere in town. But we got lucky again and got seats real quick, so we ordered a sampler from their taps- 12 beers this time. It's hard to remember what I like from there, but I don't remember disliking anything. Lots of drinking tends to lower my discerning skills. But, service was fast, the beers were good and the people were friendly. If you're on a brew tour, stop in here!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Don't miss this hidden gem. Everyone tries to go to Russian River Brewery, but when we couldn't get a table for a late lunch for over an hour, a short walk to third street ale works was a pleasant surprise. They have a great, varied beer menu. We tried two different samplers and had our fill of a variety of beers. Good Food, Good Service, GREAT Beer.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I last reviewed Third Street Aleworks 11/26/08, and I could simply copy and paste the same review again. The only differences were that this time we were with a group of family and friends (for a birthday), and my wifey and I ordered opposite from last time. This time she had a burger and I got fish and chips. The food and beer is still very good, and the place is still noisy (if you're not expecting a quiet meal, you'll be fine.) I only want to add that this time we thought the side dishes were just ordinary, especially the cole slaw. Flavor it up, guys! The little details could take their food from very good to outstanding. They have also increased the number of TV screens, so don't be surprised if there are several games on at once. I could see 3 different sporting events from where I sat. You might want to know that if you bring in a birthday cake (which we did), they will charge you a cakeage fee, which I think was $10. The server was very helpful, and had no trouble splitting our bill using several different charge cards. No doubt we will be back again sometime, hopefully sooner than five years from now.