“HIt and miss”

Union Hotel Pizza & Pasta Co
Ranked #202 of 543 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I eat here often, and if I eat in the pizza parlor I have a great experience, however if I eat in the dining room I don't. Stick with the pizza parlor.

1  Thank KerryD1969

Reviewed 5 March 2013

We were going to go to another restaurant nearby but it was Monday and they were closed. Some ladies had just come out of the restaurant and we inquired as to their experience. They told us it was super.

A simple lunch of 1/2 ravioli dish, soup or salad ($13) and a glass of Chianti. The waitress was very attentive and efficient. We watched as she really CLEANED the table tops, setting each for another diner. The food was excellent. For a very delicious, clean and quick lunch, this can't be beat.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

This is a great place to have a meeting as well, they have a lovely room you can use very inexpensively, and great wine and food to boot. I also like the bar, and it is reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

We travel to Santa Rosa a lot. Tired of the same old food I thought I would try this place based on the reviews. Crust is thick and chewy, sauce so so. However if you like cheese ask for extra cheese , not much on it. The personnel pizza is big enough for two.
On the plus side it was not more than 10 minutes from when I placed the order till I had the pizza. Quick service, friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We used to live in Santa Rosa and ate here all the time. When we moved to Ohio we missed this place! We did go back to visit last month and nothing had changed after 10 years! You can't find a restaurant that serves a healthy, but really good, house salad like Union Hotel. We always ordered one before our pizza and it was the best! The marinated beans, carrots, real green lettuce (not iceberg) and croutons made it so delicious. The Union Hotel always serves complimentary bread sticks too, that are awesome. Not greasy, just light and chewy. We miss you Union Hotel!