“Not so much.”

Cuisines: Thai
Beacon, New York
“Not so much.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is an interesting place but we really weren't happy with the food. Weirdly spiced, slimy rice noodles and the rest of the food was "meh." On top of this, the music they played was a little worse than elevator music which made the whole experience less than fun.

• Visited October 2013

Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Too oily for me....”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

When I think of Thai food I don't usually think of grease bombs. But, unfortunately, my food came out a bit too oily for me...Which was too bad, I was really looking forward to a new Thai place in town!

Visited October 2012
Northern California
“Our Regular Thai Place”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We've been going to this place for about 20 years--since it first opened, as a matter of fact. it's changed hands a couple of times I think, but the food has remained great. They have nice lunch specials, and the dinners are always good. My fave for many years has been a noodle dish called Kanom Jean Nam Pik, Thai rice noodles with tiny shrimp, sliced green beans, hard boiled egg and greens, covered with a lightly spicy peanut sauce. Delicious! Oddly, the restaurant is set at the front end of a residential motel complex; be careful to park only in restaurant spots. Friends and coworkers and I have had lunches, dinners and even birthday and retirement events here, always leaving with smiles on our faces. Jhanthong Banbua is a treasure! Oh--They'll do take-out, too.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank kmcredwood
Sonoma, CA
“Wonderful, favorite Thai restaurant”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is our favorite Thai restaurant in the county! Unassuming location that we call "Thai Motel" has authentic, some hard to find elsewhere dishes served in a table clothed, quiet setting. We've always enjoyed the service of Nan. Love the Pad Thai here, mee kroob appetizer, summer rolls. shrimp currys, etc. Everything is very good. Always happy with the delicious ample servings & leave eager to return.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mumzi
Fremont, California
“Thai food to die for!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I look for excuses to travel to Santa Rosa just so I can eat here. I don't usually like to dine alone, but no problem here as they are very welcoming and make you feel you like you are dining in their home. I keep going back for their stuffed garlic wings and crunchy chicken and cashew salad, but love everything on the menu. The location may not look like much, but don't let looks deceive you. I have looked for their dishes at other Thai restaurants and have learned they have a lot of their own original dishes. Good quality and good price.

• Visited July 2013