Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$150
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$204
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$227
  • Pool
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$118
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$239
Courtyard
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$203
1,161 results
All reviewsfire pitvineyard creekwine countrynice hotelrailroad squarefront desk staffhotel restaurantbit datedbed was very comfortablesan franciscoshort driverussian rivermarcobrasserielobbycourtyardryan
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My bicycle was stolen from the parking lot at this hotel during the night. The thief cut the cable that locked it to the bike rack and the rear spoiler on my car. I told Robert at the front desk and he said that Keo Hornbostel, the general manager would be there in an hour. I went to the police station to report the theft and returned an hour later. Robert told me that Keo was away from the front desk and would call me in my room shortly. After waiting 15 minutes, I asked Robert to contact Keo so I could meet with him. Keo called me in my room and informed me that the hotel could not do anything about it. My warning to readers is that the hotel does not provide parking lot security. Also, the policewoman told me that there is a creek near the hotel with a homeless camp and one of them may have been the thief. The hotel should warn patrons to not leave any valuables in the car. The lesson I learned is that no matter how nice the hotel is, I will always take my bicycle to my room.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I stayed here with 3 friends after a day wine tasting in Napa, and it was very nice. Our room was large, the staff was friendly and helpful, the pool area was well-maintained, and the beds were comfortable. It was walking distance to downtown Santa Rosa, but I wouldn't walk there after dark, as you have to cross under a poorly-lit expressway bridge. All in all it fit our needs well.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2012

The location is great when you want to be centrally located in Sonoma County. My primary disappointment is that this location doesnt meet my expectations for the Hyatt brand of maintainence, service, and comfort.

The hotel room was clean, was of mediorce comfort, and the service of the hotel personal was just plain. The hotel operator (management, not the phone operator) seems to be skimpy with amenities such as pillows, sheets, and towels. At least they were clean but if thats all I wanted, I would find a hotel for less with a 2-3 star brand and not a brand that is normally 4 stars.

The pool area was nice and tidy and they have a beautiful area for outdoor events such as parties or weddings. The courtyard is okay, although they need to clean the bird crap off of the furniture. I dont recommend paying extra for a view of the courtyard, its not like there is much going on there.

The rooms have tubs and I prefer a shower because who wants to soak in a hotel tub? :-)

There isnt much for Romance at this hotel so I would recommend it for Families and Business.

Room Tip: dont recommend paying extra for a view of the courtyard, its not like there is much going on there.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2012

This property has a great location. Right next to the highway, but it is located in a way that you never experience the highway. A short walk to some great restaurants. it has beautiful grounds, the firepit in the courtyard is fabulous, the spa looks lovely (though we did not use it), pool was wonderful, wine tasting on Friday was great. We stayed in a double/double room. The bed was great, but as other reviews have suggested, the room furnishings are a bit dated - still nice, but not great. Front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. Concierge was great. We stayed there for two nights and had a very pleasant stay. For the Wine country, the rates were reasonable (we had a breakfast package which made it even better). If staying there try the Flying Goat coffee spot across the street if you like nice strong coffee!

Room Tip: The patio rooms are wonderful, but DO NOT take one that opens into the courtyard. Lack of privacy. Their ADA rooms are huge with an extra sitting area if you do not mind having a shower insted of a tub
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Just spent two nights at this lovely hotel after being forced to spend two nights in Santa Rosa due to medical reasons. Hotel was recommended by hospital staff, and the inn offered our room at a special rate due to being a "patient". The hotel staff was very accomodating in many ways, providing a refrigerator free of charge for our needs, and helping us make arrangements for getting back to the east coast. Our room was large and very modern and clean with the best beds ever and we had a lovely view out over the large swimming pool. Great to be able to have the windows open for the cool night air instead of having to sleep with a/c. Only down side of this was traffic noise, probably from highway 101 fairly nearby, but ear plugs took care of this. Excellent adjoining restaurant, again with pleasant staff. Couldn't have found a better place to help out in a "crisis". Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple