Stayed at the Hyatt in Santa Rosa for the proximity to wine country and the ability to walk to Russian River Brewing. The staff provided assistance as needed: directions, wine glasses, and plates and forks. The room was a decent size, the beds comfortable, and the shower okay. The ability to walk outside and have a glass of wine by the fire was a bonus. Didn't take advantage of the patio furniture, but had it been warmer, that would have been a great spot for morning coffee or tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Counrty. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses.Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA