“Standard but good”

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Stockholm, Sweden
“Standard but good”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

In the middle of Santa Rosa, close to the freeway 101 but quite and calm with nice pool and hot tub. Room cosy and clean, good bed and tele, internet and everything. The breakfast was in another building but not too far away. we had a nice room on the ground with a small patio, Personell friendly and helpful. can recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Backyard in the poolfront is the best
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ulf S
Marco_Vincenti_FOM, Manager at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Ulf S-

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. As summer is Santa Rosa quickly approaching I know more of our guest will be able to take advantage of our pool and patio courtyard as you described. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Marco Vincenti

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a Hyatt in name only. Dated rooms, patio door doesn't close properly, and (worst of all) the bed sags in the middle, making for a terribly uncomfortable sleep. Stay elsewhere and don't spend your money here. There are better options in Sonoma.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank jaumais
jaumias-

I am very sorry to hear of the multiple issues you encountered during your stay. Our maintenance team strives ensure all of our guest rooms meet the high standards we expect from ourselves and our guests have come to expect from the Hyatt Vineyard Creek. Obviously we failed to meet those expectations during your stay. Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss your stay. I would appreciate the opportunity to amend for the shortcomings and would like to have you stay with us again. My direct phone number is (707) 636-7139.

Marco Vincenti
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Room is blah and boring. Carpet in the lobby is dirty. Booked a king room, received a queen room. If there is no king room available, then you shouldn't advertise that it's available. We would've picked a different hotel with a king room. Staffs are nice. Other than that, this hotel is not up to the Hyatt standard!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Yayit001
Marco_Vincenti_FOM, Manager at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Yayit001-

Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your bed type request. I am happy to hear our staff delivered the level of customer service one expects at a Hyatt. Please call me at your convenience so we can discuss your stay. I can be reached at (707) 636-7139. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have stayed on this property several times. Of the choices for the Santa Rosa/Rhonert Park submarket, this hotel has the most for the price. Nice common areas, great helpful staff, very clean rooms and comfortable beds and bedding. Pricing can be quite high around events and during the high season. Best to book well in advance and check back for specials.

The hotel kitchen has a good selection but tends to be on the salty side. Best to ask without and put more on if necessary.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms facing away from freeway are the quietest.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Vincenti_FOM, Manager at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Surfdog15-

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Fort Collins
Reviewed 30 March 2014

When I booked this hotel - through Hyatt, not through a third party - I selected a room with a courtyard view, which was displayed on my email confirmation. Instead, we were given a room with a view of the parking lot (though it also had a view of the Courtyard Marriott sign across the street). Frustrating. The room was fine, though lack of ability to adjust our room temperature (nonworking thermostat or disabled thermostat) and peeling wallpaper in the bathroom gave a sense of overall lack of care. Woke to a hang up phone call and engineering knocking on our door to install a mini fridge one morning, even though our "privacy please" card was in our door. Woke to a fire alarm the next morning. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Christina W-

I am disappointed to hear we not only failed to meet your expectations but our won as well. I will discuss these opportunities with the team members involved to constructively maintain the high standards we aim to provide. Please call me at (707) 636-7139 so we can discuss your stay.
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The tv wants 10$ a day to use the internet.

We did not have a refrigerator when we arrived, but the next day one was installed. They told us that they were just now permitted to have the refrigerators in the room, and I couldn't help feel like they were dishonest.

Also, we found a notice that the linens will not be changed out except by special request or obvious need.

And the gym really needs to have the equipment gone through by a professional.

However, the staff has been very polite, and helpful. The bed is comfortable, and Friday had a free wine tasting where local vineyards came in. It was rather a nice treat.

So overall I have a mixed review.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Johnrabar-
Thank you for your comments. During your stay we did install refrigerators in all of our guest rooms. These will be provided for every guest at no cost. I am disappointed to hear we disrupted your during this process. As you mentioned our TV system does offer limited internet at a cost of $9.95 a day. Internet is quickly becoming a necessity when traveling. The Front Desk is happy to offer cost effective alternatives to meet travelers needs to be connected. We do have a preventative maintenance program in place with the providers of the gym equipment. I will inspect the Gym today to ensure all of the equipment is in working order. Once again, thank you for the comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

It has been some time since I have stayed at a property with such great service. Nice rooms, nice touches, good locale. I was able to walk around during the evening. As a single female, I felt comfortable.
Nice shops nearby, an a great running/walking trail behind the hotel. I would absolutely return to enjoy the region from this spot.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo