Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$160
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$167
Sandman Hotel
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$178
US$171
US$204
  • Pool
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$159
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$225
Travelocity
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$238
1,147 results
All reviewsfire pitvineyard creekwine countrynice hotelrailroad squarefront desk staffhotel restaurantbit datedbed was very comfortablesan franciscoshort driverussian rivermarcobrasserielobbycourtyardryan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This Hyatt is clean, well kept, and in the best location possible for wine country. It's a short drive to both Sonoma and Napa, and obviously right in the heart of Santa Rosa. The staff is friendly and went out of their way for my random check in request for a spoon. The only downfall is that there are scuffs and such around. You can tell this hotel has seen a high volume of usage, which isn't bad, but it does not have that "new car" smell anymore.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Vincenti_FOM, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Nicole S-

Thank you for the feedback. I agree, our location and service are huge assets to our guests. Keeping on top of scuffs in the hallways is daily duty for the team. I can assure you we will continue to focus on this. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

What a surprise to find such a beautiful property. After a long drive from Yosemite, I found the hotel, which was located downtown. The first impression as I entered the lobby was what an upscale look and feel. I was immediately greeted by the frond desk person who made sure that my check-in was easy and could be. I also appreciated the specialty waters available, the strawberry infused was wonderful. My room was ready, clean and comfortable. Since I was in town for a CalTravel board meeting, i immediately decided to check out the facility. The meeting rooms were perfect, Every staff member that I met on my visit were genuinely helpful and acted as they were really glad I selected their property. The hotel and the Santa Rosa Visitors Bureau hosted a patio reception. The food was fabulous, but the true delight was the hotel signature drink, the Hemingway. I usually don't care for designer drinks, but the Hemingway was something special. You can't go wrong by selecting the Hyatt.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dan C-

Thank you for the kid words! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our facilities and service. I will let the bartender know the Hemingway was a hit!!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were in Santa Rosa to celebrate our 41st anniversary. The staff was absolutely wonderful -- every member of the staff we were in contact with went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying our stay. Thank you to all! Beautiful hotel, great room, within walking distance to downtown Santa Rosa. Very nice patio with firepit, good gym. Would recommend this hotel for everyone.

fandstraveling-

Thank you for spending your anniversary with us!!!!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in early May and was impressed. The receiptionist was very friendly and recommended places near by for dinner and drinks. The room was good with a big comfy bed. The courtyard area was lovely espicially when sitting with a glass of wine from the Friday night tasting. I also used the pool area which was very nice. Breakfast in th hotel was very good. Would recommend

1  Thank Gregor H

Gregor H-
I am happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and recommendations. We hope to see you in wine country again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We visited Napa on our last wine country trip and decided to check out Sonoma County this time around. This Hyatt is a mid-level hotel in terms of amenities and accommodations but we knew that when booking. The best part of the hotel was the knowledgable concierge staff. They mapped out our wine tours and were really helpful in their suggestions!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco_Vincenti_FOM, Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

dasb3ar-

Thank you for staying with us! Ryan our concierge is very knowledgeable and happy to assist with not only an itinerary but tasting passes as well. I am happy to see you took advantage of his insights! We hope to see you again soon!