No photo provided
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

The Pizza at Sandy's is amazing. It is a hidden gem in Sonoma County. They have won numerous medals at the Harvest Fair. They offer gluten free pizza, whole wheat dough, white dough, and one of the best lunch deals in town. You get 2 LARGE slices of Pizza and a medium soft drink for only 6 bucks. I highly recommend getting Pizza here!

• Visited January 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“Best pizza in Santa Rosa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2012

Been buying take home and bake pizza from them for over 20 years. The quality is always fantastic, fresh and when baked in your own oven, piping hot and delicious. Great buy for the money.

Visited September 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“Good Pizza at a High Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

Took home and baked a pizza to help support a local high school. Family liked it, but at $18.99 for a large two topping (when really only one side was two toppings) seemed high to me. Plus, they were pretty understaffed and took awhile to even get waited on. Pizza was good, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it, especially when there are so many other places in town that serve equally good take and bake. They will also cook it for you, but there really isn't any place decent to eat it, so it would just make sense to take it home and bake it. A couple of tall bistro tables in the overheated store or a couple of picnic tables outside, but that was it.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have been getting my pizza from Sandy's for 10 years now and I would never go anywhere else. The sauce is great, the cheese is great, the crust is great. The pizza rocks...and its way cheaper than most pizzeria's! We usually bake it at home but sometimes I have them bake it for me. We are never disappointed.

Visited May 2012
McKinney, Texas
“Expensive and Not Very Good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

The take and bake pizza we got was kind of spendy for what you got. I am not cheap but when I pay more for a take and bake pizza I expect a little bit of quality. They literally threw frozen meatballs from Costco on the pizza we ordered. That is just poor.

Visited March 2012