“Very nice evening dinner”

Monti's Rotisserie and Bar
Ranked #28 of 527 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Farmers Ln.
Santa Rosa, California
“Very nice evening dinner”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We often eat here and take our dog and eat on the patio (a small dog). The food is great and so is the service.

Visited October 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“Nice atmosphere, high prices, average food, GF options”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is the kind of place a business traveler (like I used to be) on an expense account or an after-work group would wander into, because of the vibe and bar. Like so many such places, however, you'll pay too much and get too little in flavor.
On a warm evening, sitting outside was a pleasant experience, but our meal was lacking in flavor and over-priced. There is a GF-menu, and the hostess and server were GF-savvy, always a plus for anyone truly needing this for health reasons. The Hearts of Romaine salad was large and attractively plated, but bland; same for the Lamb Shank, which was tender but just not as scrumptious as you'd expect or want.
Wine list was good, with glasses in the $10-15 range. Other than going back for cocktails, I'll pass on Monti's in the future.

• Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“high prices for what you get”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Not a great experience at this restaurant. The menu is interesting but we expected a bit more for the prices. I had the lamb burger which was very tasty on a delicious bun but for$15 I expected fries but they were $6 extra. My husband had warm spinach salad with shrimp which was nice but not great. The shrimp tasted fishy and the texture was not great, like it had been frozen. Our friend ordered the calamari, which was very weird. It had based and fried lemon slices and fennel, but we also discovered fava beans and other unidentified items in the mix. It was almost like they tried to make it look like there was more calamari than there was. I would not recommend it.

Visited July 2013
Girvan, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Marguerites with a kick!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We found this place just looking for somewhere quiet to enjoy a nice meal. You can eat outside but inside was just lovely and calm and cool. The menu is varied, from salads to grills, a different one denatured every day. On our visit I enjoyed delicious blue point oysters with bacon for a starter followed by an equally superb spinach salad with goat's cheese, almonds, shrimps and goodness knows what else. Our meal was accompanied by a very fine local red from Hook & Ladder. Our waitress was very pleasant, attentive and very knowledgeable about the produce and wine. The whole experience was most enjoyable, with more modest portions and discrete service. Oh, and the Margueritas? They add habeneros to the syrup - I'd never have thought of doing that! Big thumbs up to Monti's.

Visited July 2013
Monroe, Maine
“Way better than I expected”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I guess I was wary of a place in a mall (though it IS a nice mall) - this place is very very good. excellent service - i was impressed - and the food is very good - I am mostly vegetarian and had a couple of appetizers as my meal - plenty of food, very well prepared. Highly recommened!

Visited April 2013