“We go here once a month for lunch with family ;)”

Jo Jo Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Ranked #100 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I love sushi and this place has great quality, comparable prices and great service. Our favorites are the Sir Paul and Dark side of the Moon. The food is always very fresh and served fast. We always leave stuffed. I think they are best Sushi around ;)

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Centrally located on 4th Street in Santa Rosa, this is a nice little restaurant that I popped into one lunch when I had a yen for sushi. It's not a bad choice, but there are several Sushi restaurants in town to choose from and given the are not inexpensive, I was disappointed at the small portions they provided in my hamachi order. It was a wonderful grade of fish though, and very good.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Dropped in JoJo's for dinner last week. It never disappoints. This is by far our favorite place for Sushi in Santa Rosa. We LOVE sushi, so we've pretty much tried them all. We keep coming back to JoJo's. Their sushi menu is varied. They have specials every week, some quite interesting and different. We have never been disappointed. The prices are more geared towards dinner pricing. If you're looking for cheap sushi (and not as good), there are other more generic places in town. But if you want to have a really special meal each and every time, JoJo's is the place. You really can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Miz Liz and I were out and wanted lunch after our hair appts. So today, Japanese was the choice. Miz Liz-my mom and I used to eat here years ago. It was excellent then and is now! We had udon noodle bowls and tempura. The tempura was lightly battered and very light and freshly delicious. Great choice, and service was with a smile. There is a sushi bar for those enjoying their sushi, alone of with friends. After our meal we were served a sliced strawberry, ripe and drizzled with honey, simple, yet just right!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stopped in after the lunch crowd. I sat at the Sushi Bar and ordered several things, including an Asahi Black (dark beer). The three orders of sushi were fresh with just right amount of wasabi and rice. I asked the Sushi Chef to fix me his favorite cut roll, which he did. It was quite tasty and quite expensive.

One beer, 3 orders of sushi and one chef's special cut roll. With a modest tip: $50. Kind of on the high side for the average person. However, if you have lots of cash, stop by. Your stomach will be happy and your wallet will be lighter.