“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Have eaten here before, food always delicious, you can choose how spicy you want it. Great menu with so very many dishes to choose from. Very quiet, not crowded when I've gone so easy to talk with others. Good service. A favorite.

1  Thank Naomi G

Reviewed 20 September 2013

2 of us on a business trip just stopped here as close to the hotel. THANK GOODNESS! I am timid, and my fellow traveller wanted it as hot as possible...we both were thrilled with the selections and both were satisfied. Excellent service, clean and serene atmosphere. Don't be afraid to try any of their entrees, and apps. Best food I had in 7 days and 15 cities in Northern CA

2  Thank Marilynn Virgin... M
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My daughter and I stopped in for a late lunch. We selected from appetizers and had Chicken Satay, calamari rings, crispy! Also summer rolls with a delicious dipping sauce, spinach wraps. We drank Lemonaid as it was very hot outside. The food and service here is always very good! That is why I keep returning!

2  Thank Morcella
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We found this restaurant intimate and very tasty. We were told by the concierge at our hotel that there would be a $10 corkage fee, but this was waived by our waitress after she consulted with her manager (we didn't ask for this). Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I love Thai food. This restaurant is just around the block from Hotel La Rose (where we stayed), so it was perfect for dinner and lunch (we did both).