This is a really pleasant hotel, located just north of Santa Rosa, CA. It's location is great for going wine tasting in Sonoma County: you're about 20 minutes south of Healdsburg and the Russian River wineries and 20 minutes west of the Highway 12 wineries. The hotel features large, comfortable, and quiet rooms with some (relatively) scenic views. We've had both breakfast and lunch in the hotel's restaurant, Nectar, and found it to be excellent. The morning buffet is special. You can get a continental buffet (breads, cereal, smoked salmon, cheeses, etc.) for $11 or a full buffet (omelets made to order, bacon, sausage, potatoes, et al) for $17. There's also a swimming pool, which looks great for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA