This is a lovely hotel, very spread out in terms of the layout with a series of outbuildings. I've stayed in several hundred hotels across the US given my work-related travel. Decor was nicer than usual and I was surprised to see a coffee maker in the room (normally in my experience hotels with on-site restaurants don't have the in-room coffee). Setting is ideal, centrally located, and peaceful.
Stayed overnight on New Year's and ordered breakfast room service. Food was quite cold by the time it arrived, potatoes were oddly seasoned, they missed bringing syrup and butter for my friend's waffle. They did return with a replacement waffle but the bill for a fairly simple breakfast for 2 with a pot of coffee was $50! Alas, no microwave so also couldn't do anything about the nearly cold food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA