The bar and restaurant area seems OK but the rest of the property is very tired, grubby and smells damp. The rooms only have a coffee machine; no fridge, microwave and nowhere to eat, so the description of this being a resort style residence is therefore untrue. The windows don't even open. The rooms are in blocks surrounding the car park with some being far away from restaurant/bar. We will not be visiting this "resort" again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA