I stayed here on a business trip for a couple of nights. The hotel layout is interesting in that it has separate 3 story buildings but not a real resort feel like other Hiltons in vacation areas.
The hotel felt like it was about half full and as a Diamond Member I thought they would at least upgrade me to a room with a view. I was left overlooking the parking lot but since I wasn't there a lot it didn't matter too much. It just shows that the hotel doesn't cater as hard to their frequent travelers as some of the other Hilton properties.
The included breakfast was good and there was no upcharge for the full buffet. Service staff in the restaurant and bar were definitely better than average but seemed to get a little overwhelmed when the restaurant approached 75% full. Wasn't sure if there wasn't enough staff or they aren't used to experiencing that many customers. Service for drinks at tables and number of visits to see how dinner was progressing were a little slow.
The gym was small with only one treadmill working. They need to keep on top of the repairs when most equipment was in quantities of 1 or 2.
All in all a better than average stay and somewhere I would stay again on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA