Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Staff was very friendly and we were welcomed with wine and fruit setup in our room upon arrival. This was a second trip to this hotel by a friend accompanying us and told us before hand based on location it was a good value. It's almost hard to believe it's a Hilton with old smelly carpet in the hallways and the dated closets, etc. The restaurant had a very decent brunch daily with fresh fruit, smoked salmon, eggs and a variety of breakfast juices and cereals. Overall it was a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA