The place was ok but it was easily the worst Hilton I've stayed in which is why I give it a poor rating. For the price and for being a Hilton we should have gotten at least average. It is spread out but that's not a bad thing. The carpet is old the place is old. Our beds were horrible. Hilton has a webpage where you can actually buy their beds and I liked the Hilton we stayed in so much in Dallas that I almost ordered beds from there. These beds were old and any movement at all could be felt by the other person sharing the bed. Didn't make for a good nights rest.
Overall it was pretty quiet but in the middle of the night I could hear the people above us stomping around.
The pool was nice and is heated. Overall I guess it was ok but next time we're in the area I think I'll try another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA