Of all the Hilton hotels I've stayed at, this one ranked at the bottom. There was nothing particularly wrong ... it was just very average for the price we paid, which was $159/night on a weekend. The room was pretty basic, the restaurant was below average, the bar was pretty pricey for basic beer and wine, and I left feeling like I could have stayed at a Super 8 for the same experience (and spent half the money). If you're in the Sonoma/Napa area, I'd stay at an independent place and spend the extra money for a more memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA