Although this property is near to downtown Santa Rosa it has something of a country club feel to it.The main building houses the reception area and the restaurant and the accommodation is provided in 5 or 6 standalone buildings of wooden construction.
On arrival we were warmly welcomed and invited to partake of the complimentary wine, cheese and fruit on offer. Our accommodation was in the Reisling building where the room was large, the bed comfortable with soft pillows. The heated outdoor pool was nearby. We also availed of breakfast in the restaurant, good value for all you can eat continental style for $12.
The only slight negative was that we could hear the footsteps of the occupants of the room above us which can be quite annoying late at night or early morning. Best to ask for a second floor bedroom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA