I look forward to traveling to Santa Rosa knowing I will stay at Fountain Grove. The staff are always very accommodating and friendly. I like that they acknowledge that I am a repeat costumer and where I prefer to stay in the hotel. The highlight for me is the pool and spa, which I think is one of the most beautiful given this type of hotel. The location is great, right off the freeway with easy on and off access. I think the breakfast is a step up from most business hotels and again the staff are friendly and helpful. We have had dinner there also and can be a bit pricy, but after a long day it's nice not to have to leave the hotel. Sometimes there is wine or stacks in the lobby and there is usually bottled water in the room or by the pool. It's in my top 10 for business hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA