Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$215
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$232
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$299/night.

Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
Book now, pay at stay
US$215
US$199
Courtyard
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$204
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$171
BestWestern.com
Sandman(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$151
Sandman Hotel
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$187
US$138
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$201
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Hotel Azura(Santa Rosa)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$148
US$144
Redwood Inn(Santa Rosa)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$101
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

All reviewsfountain groveequus restaurantwine countrythe hotel's restaurantbreakfast buffetkeurig coffee makerwine tastingwould stay here againking roomsonoma countyeasy accesscomfy bedthe room was nicechrislobbywineriesconcierge
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Rooms are a little dark but quite comfortable and well appointed. Very poor waster pressure in shower, but the beds are wonderful. Great location whether you have a vehicle or are using the bus system- it's right on a convenient bus line.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank wrzsjz
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Clean, comfortable room. Excellent breakfast buffet in the Equus Restaurant.
Helpful staff and lots of conveniently located exercise equipment.
Close in free parking for both levels of the hotel is available.
It also has a large ballroom facility.
A wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Floyd B
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My wife and I arrived on a Thursday with our rental car ready for some Sonoma county wine barrel tasting after flying into Oakland International. We were greeted at the front desk by 2 very helpful and courteous employees who quickly checked us into our Jr suite then provided us with wine country pamphlets and a map for our exploring. As we prepared to leave the lobby one of the employees informed us that the hotel restaurant was closed due to remodeling, I thought that was a little funny considering their website never mentioned the closure.

Anyway we returned to our rental car and drove to the North building where our room was to drop off our luggage and get settled in. The distance from the lobby to the North building is 100+ yards so I would suggest to anyone who has a car and is staying in that building to drive over for convenience and ease. First thing I noticed when I entered the building was the worn and dated carpet, then into our room I found the same dated furnishings including a 15 yrs old tube television in the sitting room with the other old furniture. The room smelled a little musty and stuffy so I opened our hotel window for some fresh air and Hwy 101 traffic noise. The hotel is conveniently located right off of Hwy 101, what we didn't realize was the traffic noise on a Thursday night at 10pm was not much different than the traffic noise at 5pm. Not the hotel's problem, however the old hotel windows do not suppress exterior noise all that well, I'll explain in more detail.

Sometime around 9pm Thursday night we returned to our hotel room after exploring downtown Santa Rosa and realized the traffic noise from Hwy 101 was coming through with the window closed, not very happy at this point but too tired to make an issue of it. Shortly after climbing into bed, somebody working on the restaurant remodel or in the bar decided it was time to start up a gas powered pressure washing to do some cleaning. It was now 10pm and the pressure washing continued for 40 more minutes, I finally fell asleep until the 10:55pm phone call to our room when I woke to answer the phone it stopped ringing, so back to sleep I went until 11:09pm when the pressure washer started up again. Now that I was wide awake, I decided it was time to let the front desk know that running the pressure washer after 11pm wasn't acceptable, the young man who answered immediately apologized to me and said they were supposed to stop at 11pm, soon after the pressure washer finally stopped.

Needless to say our 4 night stay at the Fountaingrove Inn turned into an early morning checkout after a 1 night stay and on to a much better albeit franchise upper end hotel in downtown Santa Rosa.

I wouldn't stay at this hotel until they make some significant changes along with updating the furnishings and or lowering the nightly room rates...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We love this place. It's conveniently located to the wineries, it's clean, it's comfortable, quiet and they allow you to bring your dog for only $25 a night! Whenever I find a deal such as on Travelzoo I snap it up! Our room this time needed to replace some lampshades and such as they were getting a bit ratty but I'm most interested in a clean and quiet room and that's what you get.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We had the opportunity to stay at this hotel for one night through a Travelzoo offer. The reception area is quite nice but not particularly welcoming, however it has a nice waterfall wall which is interesting and sounds pleasant. The reception desk personnel are extremely nice and helpful, the hotelʻs best asset. The room was spacious, clean, and pleasantly decorated in warm colors, yellows and oranges mostly, not my favorite choice for restful surroundings. The beds were quite nice with very soft sheets and down comforter. It was very quiet, except for the usual mid- to late-night thoughtless people talking loudly in the corridor and slamming doors (we tried to go to sleep about 10:00 p.m.). The first thing my husband did was check the television, which had a picture but not a clear one. It looked like it was snowing on every channel and unwatchable. On the way out to dinner we informed the front desk about the TV, returned and had to change rooms because of the problem which was not fixable. Next room TV also had a major problem but was watchable. We didnʻt feel like moving again so we put up with it. The bathroom lighting is extremely poor. The lighting is not bad enough that I could ignore the layer of dust on the frame of the wall mirror, however. No soap dish in the shower, unfortunately, so everything has to go in a corner of the tub. Could be outstanding if they put a little money and effort into it. This is not a monster large hotel. Breakfast vouchers were available at the restaurant, Equus, on the property. The buffet breakfast was okay, but there was no dedicated hostess and the staff seemed rather put-upon to seat us. Not a good atmosphere, but I heard one of the staff say that the restaurant was closing, like the next day, for construction work.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family