Fountaingrove Inn
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$308
US$202
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$161
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$291
US$273
Hyatt.com
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$137
TripAdvisor
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
US$428
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfountain groveequus restaurantwine countrythe hotel's restaurantbreakfast buffetkeurig coffee makerwine tastingwells fargo centerwould stay here againking roomsonoma countyeasy accesscomfy bedrooms are largethe room was nicechrismorano
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Location is easy to find and get to center of city from. Property access is a little convoluted because of its location. The staff was very helpful - when room wasn't available when we arrived, they agreed to call when it was, and they did. All the staff very nice. Chris was especially helpful in getting me a discount at their spa partner. The room was large, and just different enough from most of the chains to be a welcome change. Very clean, very nice housekeeping staff. Nice big TV for March Madness. Refrigerator and Keurig. Comfy bed and linens. Only quibbles - a bit of noise from the hallway and window doesn't open very wide. The "brick wall view that's been complained about is such a vast improvement over looking at a parking lot that I'll take it any day. Was going to rate it a 4, but there's so much on the positive side, so little on the negative, I'll give it a 5. Value pretty good.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VTLongTimeTraveler
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I reservation the hotel couple of days ago. I requested a two double beds room. They said ok. "We will request the room for you." We came to the hotel today. They said sold out the room.
They took us one king bad room they give us roll away bed. We thought they make the bed, but they didn't make the bed. They give us sheets, blankets and pillows. We made the bed ourselves. We never had a experienced make a bed staying a hotel. I stayed the Fountain Grove Inn hotel many times in the past. We are very disappointed the hotel today. The lobby the hotel staff wasn't friendly and not helpful at all!! Also I went to the hotel fitness center at 10:25pm. It was closed at10pm. What a disappointment! I don't want use the hotel anymore! If you want to reservation the hotel go a head. I don't think worth it the hotel. I want to go up the hill Hilton is much worth it! Fountain Grove Inn hotel is sucks!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sakukawaii
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The lobby is stunning with it's water feature and the staff is charming and helpful. Our room was large and very comfortable. The central location was a great starting place for our hikes and excursions. I have nothing negative to say and would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mimi R
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Large spacious rooms, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast brunch, conveniently located. This is not part of a large chain of hotels. The decor and architecture has a modern western theme and is unique. I will stay here again when I am in Santa Rosa.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Rooms are a little dark but quite comfortable and well appointed. Very poor waster pressure in shower, but the beds are wonderful. Great location whether you have a vehicle or are using the bus system- it's right on a convenient bus line.

• Stayed: March 2014