This is the second time we've stayed at the Fountaingrove; the first with our pooch. The place is conveniently located (close enough to Peet's coffee, and very close to WIlli's WIne Bar!) and near the freeway, but still a quality property. The rooms are nicely appointed and roomy enough, always been very clean and the staff is always low-key, very genuine and helpful. Nice walking trail up the hill for morning dog walks, very pet friendly place, and although we haven't tried out the Equis restaurant there on site for dinner (with Willi's so close, it's hard to pass it up...and if you don't know about it and you love food and wine, get yourself to Willi's!) but had a couple nice drinks at happy hour with very friendly bar and wait staff (although their by the glass list could use some upgrading...just sayin'). Quiet even tho close to 101, in-room fridges, Comfy beds, Kuerig coffee makers...no complaints! A pretty property for such a convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the late hours of October 8, 2017, Fountaingrove Inn | The Steakhouse @ Equus fell victim to the devastating fire in Sonoma County, and guests were subsequently evacuated. At this time we are unable to conduct business in any capacity. As we have more information we will post updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic fire. -Justin Hayman, General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fountaingrove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fountaingrove Hotel Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Santa Rosa
- Fountaingrove Inn Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA