All reviews fountain grove equus restaurant wine country the hotel's restaurant wine tasting keurig coffee maker king room would stay here again sonoma county easy access comfy bed the room was nice complimentary breakfast chris morano wineries concierge
Reviewed 17 September 2010

We visited Santa Rosa for ny husband's 60th birthday. We were not disappointed. Room was clean and ocmfortable, Staff was helpful. Restaurant was good and staff friendly, The location of the hotel was kind of unusual and is sometimes difficult to get out of. We were contantly turned around, but the location is very centralized so you can get anywhere within a short distance..

Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moekitty
Reviewed 13 September 2010

We've stayed here twice. Wonderful bedding, pleasing to the eye, very well appointed, upscale. We go wine tasting, then return to the pool and jacuzzi, then wine in their bar. Ah! Their bar food is really good, although I've never dined at the restaurant. Locals usually frequent their bar (a good sign).

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Ok hotel, certainly nothing worth writing home about. They have two "wings". Avoid the north one I'd they are planning a wedding. The rooms are literally over their banquet rooms. Not much can be said about their service. The receptionist checked us in (when she wasn't answering calls), took our luggage, etc. Clearly short of staff. On the upside. the bees is comfortable don't expect luxury in the bathroom.

I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I just stayed at the inn to work a wine festival over the weekend and was so pleased with the extra customer service they provided. Justin was a great help getting boxes shipped back to me and the girls at the front desk were very helpful with every request. I definitely recommend for business travel...they're very professional to deal with!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank KHShaw
Reviewed 8 August 2010

We stayed 3 nights with my mom, sister, brother and families. I got a great deal on their website that included hot breakfast each morning. We spent $10 to upgrade to the larger room which was well worth the cost. We were traveling with a one year old and this was the only hotel out of three during this trip that had the crib in the room when we checked in. Had a great night's sleep in a quiet room with a comfy king size bed. Hotel is located off the hwy but not close to downtown so had to drive to everything.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family