For a hotel with 'resort' in the name I really expected a resort-like experience. Unfortunately, my stay at Flamingo left a lot more to be desired.
I was not too thrilled with the motel style decor in the common area. It appeared more dated than retro and not particularly pleasing.
We stayed at the executive king size pool view room. The interior of the room was thankfully modern. Some area could use a bit of renovation but the overall quality wasn't too terrible. My main disappointment was housekeeping. I have found several stains on their linen. Some of the towels had seen better days and really need to be replaced. During our stay we have even found a dirty rug left by the housekeeping staff.
The bed was reasonably comfortable despite being a bit springy. Bathroom is roomy since there were no tub. Would have been a lot better if there were more counter space. The wall hairdryer in the bathroom is long hair girl's worst nightmare. They actually left a more powerful one in the closet but I didn't find out until much later so don't make the same mistake I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA