The rooms are not great. We stayed three nights in a Queen Suite, most of the receptacles didn't work. We had a hard time finding a place to charge of phones. The day we checked in there was no coffee, tea, etc. The room was also missing the coffee pot. We had the coffee maker but that was it. The maid service was awful. One afternoon we returned about 3pm to get ready for a wedding and our room wasn't even done. About 3:45pm someone came to make up the room but because we were getting ready we had to turn them away and they never came back even though we left at 4:15pm and never returned until 11pm. When my daughter opened the sofa bed it was full of food crumbs. We did call down about this and it was taken care of right away. The thing is it should not been left that way to begin with. I have never been in a hotel where they charged you to use there gym. $15.00 for use of the gym. The pool is very nice and the service in the restaurant was great. There is even a lost key charge of $100.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Landmark located between Sonoma Valley Wineries and downtown Santa Rosa, walking distance to upscale Shopping Montgomery Village, 5 restaurants, 24 hr CVS Pharmacy and Safeway/Starbucks. Full service affordable Destination Resort with 8 treatment rooms Spa featuring a Couples Massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, Vichy Body Scrub,2 Olympic size Outdoor heated Pools, 5 Tennis Courts with Pro, 8,000 Sq ft Montecito Heghts Health Club with child care, personal trainers, Indoor Cycle and Warm Yoga Studios,Free Parking, 170 rooms including 13 Pool view Suites,newly remodeled Executive Kings,Pet friendly rooms upon request,Family rooms-3-4 beds; all non Smoking rooms with mini refrigerators, King or dbl-dbl size beds, complimentary Wine and Cheese tasting every Friday 5-7pm, Poolside Dining, Lounge with nightly entertainment- dancing on weekends, Salsa Sundays,3-6pm Happy Hour,2 Bars,Healthy menu choices, Sunday Champagne Brunch, 15 function rooms 15,000 sq ft of function space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Conference Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Resort Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Hotel Santa Rosa
- Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, CA