The gentleman that checked me in joke that our room would be near the elevator and noisy (exactly what I didn't want so that was his idea of funny). I asked him about a cab to the airport and he had no idea what the charge would be. Wouldn't that be nice to know since they don't offer a shuttle? I asked for directions to a restaurant nearby which he made fun of my pronunciation. We went over to the "bistro" to see what was available and were told we did not get breakfast with our stay when inquiring what rme they started serving. The room itself was nothing to write about. They serve fake Starbucks in the morning and the service was no better than the night before. Very disappointing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Courtyard Santa Rosa Sonoma County, CA