We recently stayed at the Santa Rosa Courtyard by Marriott while attending the Alfa California 2013 (Alfa Romeo Owners Club annual national convention). The facility is very clean and very well-maintained and the grounds are very nicely done. Facility is centrally located and just a block off highway 101 which is easily accessed. Location is quite quiet given its proximity to freeway and rooms on back side of hotel overlooking pool are really quiet. Prices are very reasonable considering that this is high season in the wine country. Staff are very cordial and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Courtyard Santa Rosa Sonoma County, CA