The hotel location is good and it is next to Hwy 101 for easy and convenient access to get in and out of Santa Rosa. However the hotel itself really could use a face lift and remodel the rooms. The room we got was quite small and tight, with bathroom sink outside the shower/toilet very much 90's style still. They have a wheel of fortune for the guests checking in to possibly win some prizes. However, the check-in staff was not attentive during the check-in process, and did not offer any amenities to us Gold members. The heating unit again was acting up with loud fan sound all night long and the bed was way too soft and worn down to get a good night's rest.
Overall, not impressed and will not return here for our next trip to the wine country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Rosa has 138 guest rooms including 12 larger king bedded rooms. All nonsmoking and offers free Wi-Fi in all rooms and banquet space. Guests enjoy the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, fitness center and business center. The modern lobby features a GoBoard 55" touchscreen virtual concierge. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner, full bar and proudly brews Starbucks 24 hours. Offering free parking, this downtown location is only one block from highways 101 and 12 located in Historic Railroad Square with fifteen restaurants and specialty shops, a mall and downtown Santa Rosa is only a short walk away. "It's a New Stay!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Marriott
- Santa Rosa Courtyard
- Courtyard Santa Rosa Sonoma County, CA