All reviews garden area single story small cafe heated pool santa rosa avenue best westerns stay there again sliding door room was spacious great place to stay on site restaurant wine country parking lot we've stayed one night stay convenient location king bed
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is a traditional 20th century motel located on a busy street opposite the freeway ramp BUT it's very clean, quiet and well-kept.

The staff were very friendly and efficient, the location seemed perfectly safe and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again for another overnight stopoff.

Date of stay: June 2014
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us, There are a lot of hotels in the area, I am happy that you chose us.
Please come see us again,
Donna Renteria.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The hotel is older, has a two story section as well as a garden section. I have stayed in both. Rooms are nice for a BW - I especially liked the garden section that had a back sliding door (I like to air out my hotel room!) as well as front vents in the bathroom - and the ability to park right in front of your room. My only complaint really was the mold in the shower, which I seem to find too often, especially in Best Western brands. I will say that the woman at the desk was not the most welcoming person. Breakfast is extra and I did not eat there.

Room tip: Garden rooms are pretty small, but nice and quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you Evelyn.I do appreciate your comments. There is no excuse for finding mold in the shower, I am having my workers check every shower so we can take care of the mold issue. if I can be of any assistance , please do not hesitate to call me

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This place has a convenient location, only a couple miles away from the downtown area, one mile from the fairgrounds, & a stone's throw from a freeway entrance. BUT -- in case you're thinking that it must be noisy -- you'd be wrong, especially way, way in the back, in what they call the "garden area." The staff is very friendly, courteous & accommodating. A nice touch is the email I received from them a couple of days before our scheduled arrival, showing the weather forecast for the days we would be there. Last year we sampled the on-site breakfast cafe, which was reasonably priced, good food, good service. Everything in our room was in perfect working order & very clean. They surely helped to make our vacation a pleasant experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Caroling, I am glad that the location was convenient for you. The garden area is a nice place and peaceful. We look forward to your next stay .
Donna Renteria (GM)

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Old style family motel but it had the three beds we needed (and that is rare). Could park right in front of the room so that was good for our mobility impaired. Clean with two televisions. Desk staff was grumpy both arriving and departing. No free breakfast but they have a small cafe on the property that we did not use. I would stay there again if I needed three beds but probably would not if I didn't.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing our Hotel. I do apology for the front desk. Please consider staying with us next time you are in town. Have a wonderful Summer.
Donna Renteria (GM)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Best Western Garden Inn was a really surprise for my family! In the heart of Santa Rosa this hotel was. It was up to date, but had the charm of the 60s. Quite and roomy accommodations we look for after a day of travel. They are dog friendly as well. Our pups enjoy the hotel!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you William. I am glad that after your day of travel we were able to meet your needs for a comfortable stay, and that your pups enjoyed there stay. I do like your comment on the charm of the 60's. But in the next few years there will be a lot of changes in our landscaping, So please next time you are in town, don't hesitate to make reservations. We look forward to seeing you.