“Clean, Attractive, Inviting”

Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Although I used to live in Santa Rosa, or in the area, for approx. 30 years I always knew of The Best Western Garden Inn, and have driven passed it numerous times. I always viewed it as an old motel. I am so glad I booked a stay last year as this is now our and our friends favorite place to stay! The rooms are uber clean and very attractively furnished. The rooms with a queen bed are comfortable and inviting. And are nestled around on of the two swimming pools. The 2 king, smoking rooms are very large and spacious!! Extremely attractive décor, excellent ventilation, and wonderful feel to the place. This is a beautiful, safe, and quiet place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you denises 195. You know when you live in Santa Rosa, like you said you drive by the hotel a lot, but never know what the property looks like, unless you drive in, and view the rooms. I am so happy that you found us. Come see us again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel about 10 years ago when my son was little. We wanted to return for old times sake. This trip did not disappoint. This is a very clean and quiet motel and a great place to stay on your way to San Francisco, or as a base to discover the Sonoma valley.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cherie-anne M

Thank you cherie. I do hope that your next trip to Santa Rosa is sooner than 10 years, we have a lot of exciting new things going on in the next 3 years for our property. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been staying here when I'm in town for a few years now. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is also close to downtown Santa Rosa and easy access to shopping and good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you pleasures 2014. I am glad you love our property. Please do not hesitate to call us next time you are in town, and let me know if there is any thing we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here for one night to visit family before moving onto do the coast drive from San Francisco to LA. For a night this place is fine. It was a good size room, clean and with a great TV and shower. We had a room away from the road so it was quiet. The internet worked well and the bed was comfortable and provided a good nights sleep.

There's nothing exciting about this place, it was great for a nights stay and good value for the money.

The breakfast was good as well in the morning.

We'd stay here again if it was for a night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
donadidit44, General Manager at Best Western Plus Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you Rodney. I am glad you enjoyed your stay for one night. I do hope that next time you can stay longer, and enjoy the area. If there is any thing we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable, please let me know.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our stay at the Garden Inn was very pleasant. Centrally located for all the wedding events attended. Very clean. looked like the rooms were updated recently. The two pool areas were very nice. Parking was very convenient. We enjoyed the California ranch architecture of the exterior. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you John, I am glad you had a pleasant stay with us. Sounds like all the events for the wedding were great. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This is a traditional 20th century motel located on a busy street opposite the freeway ramp BUT it's very clean, quiet and well-kept.

The staff were very friendly and efficient, the location seemed perfectly safe and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again for another overnight stopoff.

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for staying with us, There are a lot of hotels in the area, I am happy that you chose us.
Please come see us again,
Donna Renteria.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The hotel is older, has a two story section as well as a garden section. I have stayed in both. Rooms are nice for a BW - I especially liked the garden section that had a back sliding door (I like to air out my hotel room!) as well as front vents in the bathroom - and the ability to park right in front of your room. My only complaint really was the mold in the shower, which I seem to find too often, especially in Best Western brands. I will say that the woman at the desk was not the most welcoming person. Breakfast is extra and I did not eat there.

Room Tip: Garden rooms are pretty small, but nice and quiet.