Americas Best Value Inn - Santa Rosa
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)
US$308
US$202
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$204
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$161
US$291
US$273
Hyatt.com
Hotel Azura(Santa Rosa)
US$148
US$144
North Bay Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$118
Safari West(Santa Rosa)
US$428
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshear people walkingbed was comfortablenothing fancyplace to sleepflat screen tvdesk clerka great staywithin walking distancewould stay here againcostcopillowsdanishdryersonoma
Reviewed 6 July 2013

My husband booked us at the Motel 6 and I was horrified when we went to the room. We are used to staying at much nicer hotels, but this was just supposed to be place to sleep on our way home from a previous destination. I had low expectations, but this fell way below...blood on the wall, strong cigarette smell in a non-smoking room, and more. I checked out immediately, but was then unable to find anything available without having to pay at least twice the amount. Finally I found this place, and for just a few dollars more we got a very clean room with a comfortable bed, just what we needed. Pleasantly surprised to discover that it included a continental breakfast. For a more budget hotel/motel in this area, I definitely recommend this one.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 26 October 2012

The room was OK but not real clean. No shampoo or conditioner and 1 small bar of soap. We came in late and we were told their was breakfast at 7:30. We said we needed to leave by 7:00. They said they would have something ready for us. We could see the coffee and a couple of muffins, however the door was locked and we couldn't get in. Got coffee across the street. Probably would not go back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I had the most painful, stressful and hideous experience before i even visited this hotel.

We're traveling with friends and needed to modify my reservation.

Instead of 3 nights (as originally planned) I wanted to stay ONLY one night.

I called the hotel directly, NOBODY seems to know what to do. There is NEVER a manager available.
They told me to call the next day during business hours so someone could help me.
I called the next day, same story. They tell me to call online reservations. I called online reservations and they re-directed me to call the hotel. I called the hotel to ask for a manager again, No luck. With a massive headache i decided to give it another day.

I called the hotel, again no manager and ODDLY enough the same guy answers the phone (for 3 days, whatever time i called). It is very hard to get this guy at the hotel to understand what i want to do: MODIFY my reservation. He tells me there is NO way he can modify anything. He promises me he'll put a note on my reservation.... How is that helpfull?
I called online reservations, they tell me they see the note, but No modifications can be made by them. They tell me the hotel has to do it directly.
On day 2 before my arrival, still the same situation.
I complained to online, I complained to the guy at the desk... they do not even try to give me any other options or ways around it. They kept on saying No modifications can be made, since they're sold out.
I suggested to cancel my current reservation (3 nights) and create a new one for 1 night only -as i asked from day one, when my journey with America’s Best Value Inn Santa Rosa started- They still said that was impossible.
After many headaches and a few Tylenolds I decided to give it a try myself.
I created a new reservation online for one night, and cancelled the one NOBODY COULD MODIFY.
Moral of the story: YOU HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING
(I hope they don't expect me to clean the room for them as well)

I am already hating just the idea to stay at this hotel.
I am Extremely disappointed at the customer service quality and manners they have.

I will be there this Saturday night 09/21/12
If this hotel is as bad as it looks online I am checking the out right away and you will hear and see my pics about it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Modesto C
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Non-smoking room but smels like somebody was smoking in the room and bathroom. Strange bad smell in the room, carpet 1000 years old. No seats for the breakfest, you need to carry but no tray. Do not recomending at all.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank renas71
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Rude front desk, the had a negative attitude. Lack customer service but the room was okay.

• Stayed: January 2012