“Great innovative food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had wonderful salads and pizza. The service was very friendly. The place was hard to find as it is in a shopping mall, but is large and nice. We arrived in mid-afternoon and the place was busy even then. We really loved the wine they served (Watkins) and discovered they have no visiting center and you must order their wine online.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very busy spot in Santa Rosa, which is packed for a reason. Great pizza and appetizers, and friendly attentive service. It's a bit loud and busy, so be ready for that type of atmosphere. We had a reservation which we were happy about, because people were waiting up front. Good place for big groups. Affordable, varied wine list, which added to the fun factor. We would definitely return!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Rosso's pizza is of the thin New York style pizza and the particular pizza I had was called the salumi which consisted of homemade mozzarella cheese, prosciutto ,salami, pepperoni and a red sauce. the cheese and the sauce were excellent and the meat toppings were very tasty, but the pizza is really enough for one person and at $16.50 i thought it was overpriced. I also had chicken salad which was just ok. the chicken was supposed to be smoked but it tasted boiled. The beer and wine prices were a little over the top. I base my opinion on the prices by comparing this restaurant to other restaurants in the area. I probably won't be back as I don't appreciate the price gouge!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Always a great meal, no matter what I ordered. Good wine selections also. Gets very crowed at dinner time so try to get there early. The bar is a fun place to sit and chat with the bartender who is very friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When I feel cold, or need some comfort, I always head to Rosso's. Their food is consistently uplifting and good at the same time. Just wish it was a quieter and nicer looking restaurant. Love the wines they offer.