“Small town Donuts are Simply the BEST!”
Review of Marys Donuts

Marys Donuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Santee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in Santee, Ca, Mary's Donuts has been going strong for over 26 years! We are open 24/7. We have the largest Apple Fritters you can find and a wide selection of donuts and bagels. We serve house blend, Starbucks, and Farmer Brothers coffee.
Santee, California
“Small town Donuts are Simply the BEST!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

These Donuts are done right! A long time favorite of all us Santee residents, There are now customers driving long distances just to get their hands on these Donuts! Simply the Best does not do these donuts justice. I have no affiliation with this place but my family always asks me to bring home Mary's Donuts!

Fresh Made, Small Town Owners, Done Right! Try them and you'll not stop coming back!

• Visited October 2013

“This is my second review.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

My main squeeze brought a dozen of Mary's doughnuts to my work today. Last time I gave three stars. But today!! Oh my goodness! The doughnuts were fantastic! They were still warm and they were soft and perfect! I bit into the crumb doughnut and did a little happy dance. Proceeded to try the maple bar.....pure joy! I'm so glad my first visit was a fluke because today's goodies made my day. Wanted to give the world a hug ( must be the sugar high!)

Visited September 2013
Lakeside, California
“Mary's Donut's”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I've been going here for years... They have the greatest cinnamon rolls I've ever eaten... and the eclairs, yummm... get there before there gone...

Visited September 2013
“I feel bad for giving it a three :(”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This place has been around forever. The people are wonderful there. I have been here a handful of times wanting to LOVE their doughnuts, but it's not as moist. What can I say? I want to give this place props for their doughnuts, but it's a three. I'd give it a 3.5 if I could.

• Visited November 2012
Santee, California, United States
“One of the top donut shops in the area.”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Mary's Donuts on Mission Gorge at Fanita has been there seemingly forever! I remember that place from when I was a kid. They must be doing something right! ...and they are! We've tried every doughnut place and bakery we could find in Santee and Mary's quality and selection keeps them on top. A drool for one of their greasy, sugary, crispy apple fritters... it just melts in your mouth. It may be a little run-down looking, but well worth the stop. Mary's is surely a Santee landmark.

• Visited September 2012