“Gem of a restaurant.”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Johnson
Transit: Golden Gate Transit, 10, 70 and 80
Description: We are a small restaurant focusing on head to tail cooking, fresh local ingredients (including our backyard farm), premium spirits, and small production wines.
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We absolutely loved the food. It was a hot evening so we chose to sit outside. There are only mayb 4 outside tables so be sure to reserve one in advance.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

We spent a recent weekend in the Sausalito area, and I made a point to read reviews and make a reservation for dinner, because usually on vacations we just try to stop in somewhere, are indecisive and usually waste the opportunity to eat somewhere fabulous. I'm so glad we came here! It's off the beaten path, so we didn't feel like tourists, and the food was incredible. My husband got a pork tenderloin penne, and I loved the salmon. Also indulged in a bottle of white wine and amazing dessert. The ambiance was great - sort of urban-farmhouse. Very fresh and farm-to-table with a garden in the back. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Tucked away on Caledonia Street is the Plate Shop. Stopped by for late night dinner with friends on a whim. We will continue to come back to this great little bistro. The food and wine were high quality and well executed. The service was very good, as well.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

My husband had the trout which he raved about. I had the Moroccan chick pea soup which was spicy but delicious. The prices were reasonable for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

risotto and squid very tasty and fried chicken, yumm!