“Incredible items”

Tashi Himalayan Gift Shop
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Not only did I shop here once, I went back several times. I bought the most beautiful wool scarf in a gorgeous purple hue. I am sick that I did not purchase more items here. It is a wonderful boutique with many reasonably priced items. We are thinking about making another trip to Sausalito to visit this boutique! Highly recommended for many beautiful items.

2  Thank SHELLEY S
There are newer reviews for Tashi Himalayan Gift Shop

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We were completely charmed by our visit to Tashi Himalayan Gift Shop. We don't often meet anyone from Bhutan, home of "gross national happiness." This shop is the perfect reflection of that sentiment. My wife bought a fuschia cashmere shawl and long silk scarves in tulip hues. We immediately regretted not buying a stack of them to share at home. This is a good place to step back several time zones. A special place.

2  Thank KingGeorge888
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I was thrilled to see a new Tibetan gift shop in Sausalito! Tashi Himalayan Gift Shop has so many different items and is not just another import store. Beautiful silver bracelets "snake like" ornate with coral and turqouise, different than any I have seen and handmade quilts and purses are just a few items which come to mind. Myself, a comfortable cotton tunic which folds like accordian and is perfect for traveling. The owners, Choepar and Tashi, are friendly and helpful and eager to share experiences about their homelands of Tibet and Bhutan. Stop in and visit when shopping in Sausalito, you won't be disappointed---I wasn't!!!

3  Thank himalayankitty
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Tashi Himalayan Gift Shop 589 Bridgeway #1 Sausalito, CA 415-887-9520

No visit to Sausalito is complete without shopping and I can think of no better place to visit than Tashi Himalayan Gift Shop. Besides beautiful and unique silver jewelry such as snake bracelets with turqoise and coral they have wonderful cotton tunic tops which are perfect for traveling because of their accordian like folding. Purses and hats are other specialty items. The owners, Choepar and Tashi, are extremely nice people and greet you with a genuine smile! Lots of Himalayan treasures! Across from Scomas seafood restaurant.

2  Thank himalayankitty