“Great place to try! ”

Price range: US$8 - US$24
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring
Description: We at Saylor's Restaurant and Bar are inspired by the lifestyle and cuisine of Cabo, a vacation destination at the Southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula known for its relaxed and cultivated atmosphere/ambiance. We fell in love with Cabo and want to share our passion for all things Cabo by offering a unique opportunity for diners to experience fresh and sophisticated Cabo-inspired cuisine in a festive and relaxed atmosphere.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Cute place, friendly service and good food! Large portions of fresh seafood served every which way; so there's something for everyone!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We walked to Saylor's after landing on the Ferry from San Francisco. It's a good 20 minute walk from the landing, but we were not disappointed. The service was prompt and courteous, and the food was very good. Coming from Texas and used to Texmex, I found the seafood dishes with Mexican flavors pleasantly balanced and different. We ate at the bar where we were able to watch the World cup game Uruguay vs. England. Overall, a memorable experience! I would definitely come back to Saylor's. I hope they keep up the good thing they have going.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I love Saylor's! The food is always great, and the bar seems to always pull a crowd any day of the week. The owners Sonja and Sean are almost always there, and are so very gracious. We have used their "Cabo Wabo" room many times for events, and it has always worked out perfectly.

So whether you are looking for a place to host an event, or for an evening out with friends, you have found the right spot! :)

2  Thank Adventursaurus
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I were staying in Sausalito and looking for a "locals" Mexican restaurant. We decided to try Saylor's and we weren't disappointed. The beer and margaritas were cold and refreshing. Service was excellent and the food was tasty. The place got busier and busier the longer we were there. Reservations are accepted and might be a good choice on weekends.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Decided to try this restaurant after reading all of the positive reviews. Big mistake! The service was very slow (despite few people eating there) and the food was disappointing. The Baja Taco, which the waiter highly recommended, had no taste (even after adding salsa). When I mentioned this, he indicated he would take it off the bill, which he didn't do. I called this to his attention and he claimed he never said that. All in all, an unpleasant experience. Sausalito is a wonderful city, with many dining options, so I am amazed that this made #3 on the Trip Advisor list.