“The trout was in incredible.”
Review of Fish Restaurant

Fish Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 82 Restaurants in Sausalito
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent. We sat outside at picnic tables and the service was good. If I gave just a rating on my meal, it would be a 5.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I'm in Mill Valley for a few days and heard about Fish Times. I ordered the Vietnamese Salmon with fries to go. Large box of fries..even more than the Trip Advisor picture for the dish indicates. The sandwich was dominated by the baguette and the salmon, even with the Vietnamese flair, was only average. The salmon I had at a friend's house in Saratoga the night before was far better. My opinion..salmon - average...fries - terrible...price - terribly inflated. Overall - poor.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Reluctantly I write this review as the lines are long enough at prime times. But Fish (we locals only call it that) has outstandingly fresh & sustainable seafood deliciously prepared. The menu changes often, veggies are organic, and the harbor location picturesque.

Downsides: noisy when busy so this is not the place for intimate conversation. Can be crowded. Bring a jacket even in summer if you want to sit outside. Only takes cash or checks.

Upside: the fish & how it's cooked plus lots of choices.

2  Thank MSpence09
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The chef at Jordan's Kitchen (a cooking school) recommended this sustainable seafood restaurant, and I can see why. The salmon fish tacos I had were outstanding, and my wife's crab roll was a thing of beauty. We shared a bowl of clam chowder, and it was great too. The locals do not refer to this place as THE FISH TIMES, but rather, they refer to it as simply FISH, so someone at Tripadvisor should change the designation on the website. The website presents a faux "Fish Times" newspaper, but the name of the place is just FISH. And that's what they serve -- FISH. And it is very very good. They have local microbrews, plenty of local wines from Napa and Sonoma, and everything they serve is fresh and in season. This was the best fish we had in the San Francisco area.

1  Thank DeWitt65101
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a local from SF and we ferried over from SF to spend the day in Sausalito. We walked from the location where the ferries drop off and it was about a 1.5 mile walk. The line was pretty long but moved pretty quickly. There were lots of great looking options to choose from but I ultimately chose the crab roll. And boy was I happy with my choice. It came out with TONS of fresh crab and not many other frills - i.e. not much else to the crab roll other than crab (no mayo, etc.) and it had a heaping of fries to go with it. It was very tasty! NOTE: the restaurant only accepts cash and the prices are a little pricey for a walk-up-and-order style restaurant.

2  Thank Justin W