“NoName Shines Again”
Review of No Name Bar

No Name Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Nightlife in Sausalito
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Never a disappointment, this quiet little club on Bridgeway is a local gem. One of the oldest establishments, the NoName never fails to provide great music, good value and excellent service. A must stop in your Sausalito travels!

1  Thank YubaLover

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We stumbled upon the place when we noticed a Confederations Cup game on their television above the bar. I was tired so we thought we'd get a quick drink while watching the last ten minutes of the match. It wasn't busy that time of day (about 2:00 or so on a Sunday afternoon) so we got seats at the bar instantly and struck up a conversation with the bartender. I wish I could remember her name. She was fantastic to talk to and both of us decided we looked like we could be sisters or cousins. Reading another review I wish I'd known about the back patio. I'd have explored back there to see it for myself. Everyone seemed friendly enough and it definitely had the feel of a local hangout, but they were definitely accommodating of tourists. If we'd had more time we probably would have stayed longer. If I'm ever back in Sausalito I will definitely return and continue my conversation with the friendly redheaded bartender. Wine prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Oh the back patio of this hidden treasure!!! You feel like you stepped into some forgotten paradise! Over in the corner friends are playing a lively game of chess and include you in their conversation immediately....laughter is constant, drinks are absolutely wonderful and very affordable!! Love the Bartender too....altogether, we were sad to leave and can't wait to get back again!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Dropped by in the afternoon after biking the bridge and stayed for a few pints of Anchor Steam and a California club (a combination I'd highly recommend!) Locals were welcoming and friendly... just make sure you sit in the right place on the terrace if you'd like them to take your photo ;)

1  Thank ralphmalphshafran
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Very small quiet bar with no views...the jazz music was good.

1  Thank tech78