“Popular Thai restaurant”
Review of Kitti's Place

Kitti's Place
Ranked #48 of 80 Restaurants in Sausalito
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We have had lunch at Kitti's on several occasions and found the food
reasonably priced ,generous portions and delicious.
The lettuce cups and soups are excellent.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I love this place...not only is the food ALWAYS great, no matter what you order, but the staff from Kitty to the servers always are friendly, remember you, and treat you like family. I recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

The pad sew lew was awesome and the food arrived pretty quickly. It was interesting place with a nice outdoor seating and the place is small and quiet. I will be back when ever i am around this area. nice service

Reviewed 9 June 2012

A friend of mine introduced me to Kitti's Place in Sausalito. I had never had Thai food before but since that time, I have wanted to return weekly and I live 40 miles away. I know if I lived closer, Kitti's would be a weekly indulgence. So far I have tried the spring rolls, the huge bowl of spinach soup with chicken and the peanut curry soup. All of these have been outstanding. There are a lot of unique menu offerings and truly I wanted to order several things but I would have been able to eat them all as there are large portion sizes. When I have out of town guests, I know I will be delighted to take them there.

If you are a local frequent visitor, the staff treats you like old friends giving you desert or sitting down with you and sharing wine free of charge.

From the outside, it is a very unassuming place. It has many tables outside and the walls inside are painted in shades of grey with large lotus flowers.

Kitti's is open only until 8pm, but there is no hurry to finish your meal if you arrive shortly before closing time. They are very accomodating that way. Everything can also be ordered as take out also.

Not enough can be said about this jewel of a restaurant. Go and experience a taste of glory. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

My parents and I stumbled upon this restaurant after looking at half a dozen over-priced lunch spots in Sausalito. We tried the spicy seafood noodle soup, the Thai linguine, and the red curry. All three dishes were excellent. My favorite was the spicy seafood noodle soup, which was sour, spicy, delicious, and full of seafood. We also tried the coconut ice cream for dessert and it was wonderful as well, with chunks of real coconut in ever bite.

Their serving sizes are large--we were stuffed and ended up bringing back most of the curry dish. The prices were more than reasonable compared to every other place we looked at in the area. Service was very friendly too. Definitely worth it!