“Favorite Breakfast spot”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Excellent breakfast place for either a personal or business breakfast. Great food and service. I usually eat too much, but that's my issue!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The waitress started out being rather unpleasant and all 8 of us looked at each other startled. She came to our table about a minute after we had been seated and expected us to know what we wanted to order. Her tone was impatient and unwelcoming to say the least Everyone commented about her. On the positive side, all the other workers were most pleasant. We were seated cheerfully. The bus people were pretty good. The food was okay, not quite " very good ", but almost, reasonably (but not cheaply) priced and came in a timely manner considering how many of us there were. Eventually the waitress improved, but really, I'm surprised a local place would allow such an edgy person to serve tables. I expect warm and friendly from this restaurant. I gave it 4 stars, but should have had 3 considering the server. However, I would go back. This restaurant has been around forever.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Went on a Sunday morning. Place was busy with happy people. Staff was very pleasant and service was good. Staff seemed to know most of the patrons, even though this was our first time, we had great service and were constantly checked on. Food was really good and different from regular breakfast/lunch places. We will be returning before we leave California.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We routinely travel several miles from our home in Live Oak to eat breakfast here. Good, hearty portions, and all your favorite American breakfast favorites. Not being an egg eater, I almost always get the French Toast Special (and give the eggs to the kids). Eggs Benedict is my partner's favorite. But everything we've had has been good.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Auntie Mame's is not the place to go for atmosphere. But, it is the place to go for good food at a good price. The same people have been working there for a long time and are quick and good about service. there are no areas for large groups, but singles, couples, and 4 or 5 can be seated.