“Good food ok service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I love this place! The food is really fabulous and reminds me of my trips to Europe. So for that reason I'll be back. However the service isn't always the best. Sundays don't even bother, the wait is long and disorganized.

There are newer reviews for The Crema Cafe

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Best every berry muffins! Plus all the other fresh baked daily goodies! Love the coconut scones, everything I have ever tried here was delicious ! Cafe serves great breakfasts and lunches! Can eat outside and is dog friendly!

1  Thank jjtwo
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Been here twice on our visit so far. The coffee was delightful and the pastries are very good. I've been tempted to go back and get one every day. We also ate breakfast here and it was so good... a good variety of options and it was affordable. With 7 of us, we ate for just under $100 (including juices, coffee and an entrée for each.) Tempted to walk up there to get a croissant as I write this!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

An hour after getting off the plane in Orange County, my friend took me to Seal Beach and introduced me to the Crema Cafe. I started with coffee, and, as an Oregonian and a coffee devotee, expected the usual SoCal so-so stuff and was stopped in my tracks. This is coffee that would hold up as well in Seattle as it does here. Our host recommended the breakfast crepe so I had it and was simple blown away. The crepe was firm without being crusty and tasted great, but it was the filling that dazzled. Spiced uniquely, it melted in my mouth and made me rave with delight. Long story short--a jewel of a place that started off a foodie weekend with a bang!

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We went to there for branch and I ordered seal beach omelet(I'm not sure if its the right name... sorry :P)!! It was a little big omelet but various veggies were in it, we could enjoy it!! The side potatoes were so good and toasts were a little crispy :)
I also got jasmine tea, it made me so relax and I got carried away by the fragrance of jasmine♥
If I can visit here again, I'd like to try waffles!! ;)