“Strapless surf lesson”
Review of Orange County Kitesurfing LLC - CLOSED

Orange County Kitesurfing LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Kitesurfing lessons for all abilities.
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Excellent riding skills and excellent conveyence of those skills. Mark took my riding to the next level in our mini-lesson at Pismo Beach this month.
-Litewave Dave

There are newer reviews for Orange County Kitesurfing LLC

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Like getting lessons from your best brother in the whole world. So knowledgeable with a serving of "harnessed" passion. I love my video!!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Mark is the coolest guy. Seriously. I looked online to try and find some kite surfing lessons (this sport is growing!) and I found Mark. He is incredibly talented and easy to learn from.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Perfect hobby, environment, and instructor. Really Made the best decision getting lessons before heading out on my own. Realized how EZ it is to tear up your first set of gear. With these guys help I'm taking on waves carving turns and all the basics you need to know to get going.