“Seal Beach Gem”
Review of Walt's Wharf

Walt's Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Walt's Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Walt's Wharf is a delightful Seal Beach find. The food is wonderful and the choices are many. It has good atmosphere and friendly servers. A must for us when we are in town.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were a large party celebrating my son's graduation. The table was ready, the staff was friendly and the food was excellent. Several of us started the meal off with the Manhattan Chowder. It was clearly homemade and chock full of clams and veggies. Simply perfect. My barometer for a great place to dine is brochette. Been a lot of hits and misses over the years. My oak grilled brochette meal at Walt's was superb. The shrimp were excellent and the meat skewer cooked perfectly, no fat, no gristle and so tender. The potatoes were delicious as were the green beans. All our guests were happy with their meals. The Banana spilt dessert was shared and devoured. The restaurant threw in a special dessert for my son which was a very nice thoughtful touch. When in town, I'll be booking a meal here for sure.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Came here by myself for lunch and had the Seal Beach Cesear salad which is tuna mixed into a Cesear Salad. As always great clam chowder but this time the salad was not as good as usual. that's why I gave it a three. I used to eat at Walt's at least 2 times per month but not sure when i will be back to try it again. Walt's used to be great albeit it pricey but the fish was always worth the food. Will wait and see...and probably try it again to see what the verdict is.

2  Thank Quitobaby
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As a fairly new resident of Seal Beach, we went to Walt's Wharf for Mother's Day. I had the most outstanding, hot, steamy, perfectly cooked King Crab Legs that I've ever had! The service was excellent, and we definitely won't wait for a special occasion to return!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been going to Walt's Wharf since the 1970s and have to say I have had a hard time finding better, grilled seafood anywhere else in the country. Just thinking about it as I write this makes me hungry and eager to return!

2  Thank tahoeblue08