“Looks can be deceiving”

Ranked #26 of 91 Restaurants in Seal Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

When I went there with my friends, I thought, "this is a good restaurant???" It looks like another tired beach shack place. Think again. The food was fresh and plentiful. My friend's half order of nachos would be a hefty full order anywhere else. Another friend loved her scallop dish, recommended by the waitress. I love it when a recommendation lives up to it's promise. My fish tacos were very tasty, filled with lots of fresh halibut and cabbage. I took off points for "ambiance." It is right on the beach, which is nice. Fix up the interior and it would get back another "dot". But, then, it would become crowded and we couldn't get in as fast... It really is a hidden gem among the restaurants along the Seal Beach/Long Beach shore.

• Visited September 2013

Port Deposit, Maryland
“Great Views AND Food!!!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We really enjoyed the food, the service AND the views of beach goers as they trekked their way past us towards the edge of the surf. We were very pleased with the freshness, the quality and the potions of what we ordered, our waitress was on top of her game and was very cheerful. I would recommend giving it a try, I was more than pleased!!! In retrospect I remember thinking it was probably only going to be so-so; I was delightfully disappointed and was extremely satisfied and glad that we eat here. Check it out!!!

• Visited August 2013
Long Beach, California
“Great food, terrific beachside location!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Everything I ever get here is delicious. My favorite is their chilaquilles. They put Parmesan on top, a nice touch. The restaurant is right on the sand, beautiful views from every seat, whether you select indoor or outdoor seating. This place is a hidden gem. After a hearty meal, you can walk it off along the ocean--the icing on the cake! :-D

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank AmeliaAirheart
Los Angeles, California
“River's End Best Fish Tacos”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The fish tacos at the River's End restaurant in Seal Beach, California are the best in the world. Try 'em!

• Visited May 2013
Long Beach,Ca.
“summers eats at sunset”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I happened to be curious to what this place offered. Not much on the fancy decorum, but it did have its quaint and beachy feel to the place. We sat on the deck around sunset and enjoyed mojitos and the cuisine. Service was excellent and the waiters and cooking staff friendly and personable. Take a sweater if sitting outside, moderate sand storm flare ups are known in that area. And I feel if was a bit cold but I know the warmer the season and time frame would provide a better experience. Good place to drink and party for college students or any one who likes the outdoors and eating experience.Childs menu available , and affordable prices.

• Visited March 2013